Pathways to Purpose – Recharge • Recalibrate • Refocus
At the exclusive Villa Boreh Resort, Bali
March 8-14, May 31–June 6, September 13-19
Download the event flyer here.
- Are you seeking to find real purpose and passion?
- Are you looking for strategies to overcome road blocks in your life?
- Would you like to feel energised, focussed and on top of the world?
Who are the retreats for?
If you’ve made the decision to make happiness a priority in 2015 and beyond, Pathways to Purpose will provide you with the skills and inspiration to create the life you’re seeking.
Pathways to Purpose retreats are aimed at individuals and couples, regardless of age or background who are looking to recharge, recalibrate and refocus their energies in order to achieve the goals they value.
Escape to your own private villa at our exclusively-booked Balinese resort for 7 days and 6 nights and experience a series of structured group workshops, one-on-one sessions, cultural activities and meditation in a safe and nurturing environment.
You’ll be supported before, during and after the retreat with a pre-departure questionnaire, follow-up sessions with Dennis and webinars designed to ensure you reach your goals and achieve your dreams.
Who’s hosting the retreats and what will be involved?
Each retreat will be hosted and facilitated by personal development coaching expert Dennis Hoiberg and SA Young Australian of the Year, Laura Long – an experienced trainer with a passion for developing the self-image of those she works with. Group workshops include:
- Recognise, accept, forgive & act
- Values and beliefs
- Limiting and liberating belief
- Choice and consequence
- Taming your focus
- Releasing your powerful mindfulness
- Managing the mind chatter
- Goal setting and your perfect life
- The value of commitment
- Understanding the love languages
- Pre-departure questonnaire and webinars
- 7 days and 6 nights in a private villa on the Villa Boreh Resort, Bali
- Airport transfers, meals and drinks
- Group workshops
- One on One sessions with Dennis Hoiberg
- Individual support
- 2 traditional Balinese massages
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Spiritual Healing sessions
- Personal time and additional actvities
- Cultural community visit
- Post retreat accountability calls and webinars
- $3,300 per person
- $5,500 per couple or twin share
- Flights to and from Bali and any required visas are to be booked and paid for by the participant.
Early bird registrations will attract a 10% discount when booked 2 months in advance of the departure date.
As a commitment to the development of local communities, 10% of the proceeds will be given to Spiritual Leaders with Cultural Insights – a local non for profit organisation which supports people who are vulnerable through poverty.
Booking and more information
To book your spot or express your interest, please email Dennis.Hoiberg@lessonslearntconsulting.com or call 1300 365 119. Download the full event flyer here and keep informed with out regular Facebook posts.