For Regional Farming Communities and Businesses– Australia and New Zealand
Lessons Learnt Consulting is a niche consulting business focusing on change management. We have a particular interest and footprint in regional, rural and remote Australia in assisting individuals, families and businesses build sustainable capacity and business and personal resilience.
We are seeking to create a network of suitably qualified and highly motivated facilitators and business advisors across Australia and New Zealand to work with farming communities and regional businesses to enhance their capacity and resilience to achieve long term sustainability and profitability.
These facilitators and advisors will work in these communities with small groups and occasional one to one support using a proven business improvement approach and content.
You must be able to demonstrate advanced communication and facilitation skills and the capacity to become trusted advisors. An understanding of the dynamics of farming businesses and regional communities would be highly regarded.
These people will be active in establishing and maintaining peer to peer learning networks to apply lessons and knowledge on good practice farming and business management.
These facilitators and advisors will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Be highly motivated to work in regional and rural communities to promote and implement change
- Have a strong understanding in peer to peer learning circles and adult centred facilitation;
- Have advanced facilitation skills;
- Understand the dynamics of farming businesses and regional communities;
- Have skills and practical experience in integrated strategic planning processes such as values clarification, goal setting, environmental scanning, risk management and financial planning;
- Have experience in conflict resolution and in conducting difficult conversations.
For more information email Dennis Hoiberg at firstname.lastname@example.org