Lessons Learnt Consulting is a niche consultancy, specialising in personal and professional development of individuals and organisations.
Lead by Dennis Hoiberg, a highly experienced consultant in change management and emotional resilience, our tailored approach to client needs ensures great results; every time. Whether you’re looking for services as an individual or on behalf of an organisation, you can be assured that our techniques focus on positive and sustainable outcomes for everyone.
- Organisational Consulting
- Workshops - group training on a range of topics aimed at enhancing team and/or individual resilience for staff and/or leaders.
- Individual Coaching – achieve specific goals you have set.
- Heroes Journey – a no gimmicks, customised, person-to-person program that will transform you physically and mentally.
- Pathways to Purpose - a 7 day retreat in the tranquil areas on Bali – focusing on your well-being and spirituality.
- Event Speaker/Master of Ceremonies
We have worked with some amazing individuals and organisations – big and small. See what some of our clients have to say about us here.
About Dennis Hoiberg
Dennis, the founder of Lessons Learnt Consulting, is an organisational consultant with more than 30 years experience working with individuals, teams and businesses to achieve personal satisfaction, excellence and high performance.
His main area of consulting expertise and interest is assisting people thrive through change, applying his lessons and experience in a practical and pragmatic style – one of his main acknowledged strengths.
Dennis’ unique insight into human psychology provides his clients with highly effective strategies and tools to be able to bounce forward and thrive through change at a personal, team, organisational and community level.
He is a highly sought-after public speaker and master-of-ceremonies – engaging audiences on the subject of emotional well-being and resilience.
Dennis has developed solutions and programs to accelerate the personal and professional development of individuals. These solutions make use of world class instrumentation including the strength based Gallup material, Values in Action, Myers Briggs Instrumentation and the Geier Learning Systems.